Badass Profile Tweaks
Top 25 Users
Top 25 MSGs
10 Reasons You Know You Bought a Bad Computer
10. Lower corner of screen has the words "Etch-a-sketch" on it.
9. Its celebrity spokesman died back in 1983
8. In order to start it you need some jumper cables and a friend's car.
7. Its slogan is "use at your own risk"
6. The "quick reference" manual is 120 pages long.
5. It comes with a 300 page book on what to do if the computer freezes
4. The screen often displays the message, "Ain't it break time yet?"
3. The manual contains only one sentence: "Good Luck!"
2. The only chip inside is a Frito.
1. It says "iMac" on the front
You know you're a geek when...
1) Your pants reach halfway up your stomach, but don't cover your ankles
2) You call your friends by their screennames
3) You'd rather have an advanced account in RuneScape than a new cell phone
4) You spend more time on the computer than you do eating and sleeping
5) You only interact with people of the opposite sex when talking to you parents
6) The night Star Wars came out, you arrived at the premiere with all of your friends dressed as different characters
7) You think that Napoleon Dynamite is a disgrace to all nerds everywhere, and attempted to sue John Heder for playing the part
Kilroy 15 Here
Time for my prayers: Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck! May all 0ur base someday be belong to you! May j00 0wn earth just like j00 0wn heaven. Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe. And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us. Please don't give us root access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you could keep the FBI and RIAA off our backs, we'd appreciate it. For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.
Secant, tangent, cosine, sine... I'll be back in 3.14159!
Flannel collared shirt: $27.00
Rainbow Suspenders: $15.00
Pocket Protectors: $5.00
Realizing you're a geek:
You know you're spending too much time on the computer when:
- Your longest relationship never left the chat room.
- Your friends and family members call you by your screen name.
- The last party you went to was a LAN party.
- The only slang words you use are written in 1337.
- You know what 1337 means.
- You have forgotten what color the sky is, and looked it up on Google to find out.
- You have nothing better to do than read this away message.
Do you ever see one of those nerds, the ones who take being a nerd to the next level, and you just want to punch them in the face? Well anyway I'll bbl, got to go crash the Star Trek convention.
I'll be back faster than you can calculate the genetic information in the hydrogen-bonded double helix of one deoxyribonucleic acid.
I'm a computer geek, and the computer is idle... so basically I'm sleeping or dead.
this is me
An average 43 year-old geek who lives in his parent's basement's agenda:
1) Eat breakfast: Star Wars cereal
2) Go on e-bay and try to buy more collectible Starwars figurines
3) Watch "Lord of the Rings" Extended Version
4) Invite friend over and have a light saber battle
5) Attempt to take over the world
6) Fail to take over the world
7) Fall asleep on couch
, Now viewing messages (1 - 10)
Family Guy Away Messages
We Salute You
© CGI Inc. 2009