Badass Profile Tweaks
Top 25 Users
Top 25 MSGs
People don't play sports because its fun. Ask any athlete, most of them hate it, but they couldnt imagine their life without it. Its part of them, the Hate/love relationship. its wat they live for. They live for the practices, parties, cheers, long bus rides, invitationals, countless pairs of diff. types of shoes, water, Gatorade, & coaches u hate but appreciate. They live for the way it feels when you beat the team next to you by 1 pt. in overtime, & you know those 2 extra sprints you ran in practice were worth it. They live for the way you become a family with your team, they live for the countless songs you sing in your head when your running ALL those suicides. They live for the competition, they live for the friends, the practices, the memories, the pain, its who they are. It's who we are. WE ARE ATHLETES.
Future Steinbrenner Blowups
1. After a loss to the Devil Rays George orders Brian Cashman to eat dog food off the floor of his office. Cashman complies; it still beats stadium hot dogs.
2. Yanks fall into second place. George orders grounds crew to perform "YMCA" routine wearing only thongs.
3. Relievers get hammered. Bullpen coach "disappeared."
4. Three game losing streak. George has team physician undo employees dental work; fillings are removed, root canals re-excavated.
5. After he runs out of players to get rid of, George pick a random fan from the crowd and trades him to Kansas City.
6. George punishes a slumping A-Rod by locking him in a dank stadium basement chained to John Sterling.
From the book
Becuase I dance doesn't mean that I am weak. It doesn't mean that my "sport" is unimportant. Because we (dancers) use tights and leotards. Becuase we're dancers we sweat, and we work. Because we're dancers simply means one thing; We work until we simply cannot work anymore. We work until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. True athletes work until they simply cannot anymore, And that is what dancing is all about.
Top 10 Reasons to Date a Volleyball Girl:
10. Sprawling is second nature.
9. We've got good endurance.
8. We like to bump.
7. Spandex. 'nuff said.
6. We've got good ball control.
5. We know how fast or slow to hit it.
4. We can do it in any position.
3. We're good on the floor.
2. We can get 'em up.
1. We can handle it with or without knee pads.
Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?"
The man answers, "241."
"That is wonderful!" says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the universe. We will have much to discuss!"
Next, Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?"
The lady answers, "144."
"That is great!", says Albert, "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!".
Albert then goes to another person and asks, "What is your IQ?"
The person answers, "51."
Albert ponders this for a moment, and then smiles and says,"GO RED SOX"!!
10 things in golf that sound dirty...
1. Look at the size of his putter. 2. Oh, dang, my shaft's all bent. 3. You really wacked the hell out of that sucker. 4. After 18 holes I can barely walk. 5. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip. 6. Lift your head and spread your legs. 7. You have a nice stroke, but your follow through leaves a lot to be desired. 8. Just turn your back and drop it. 9. Hold up. I've got to wash my balls. 10. Damn, I missed the hole again.
Skateboarding right now..
Mext time you see me there'll be a 65% chance ill have broken bones
Soccer is for wusses. I'm playing a man's sport: football
It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt...then it's hockey.
"Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in,
next to soccer.
, Now viewing messages (1 - 10)
Mean Away Messages
We Salute You
© CGI Inc. 2009