away messages that dont suck
Home

Top 25 Users

Top 25 MSGs

Buddy Icons

Help

Browsing TV/Movies...
Sort By: Clicks | Submitter Name | Most Recent

by: stewieownzu (09/07/2004)

"Don't worry. I've got an idea. An idea so smart, my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."
- Peter Griffin, Family Guy
TV/Movies
1,301 Clicks

by: MistaMagic (09/06/2004)

Say Hello to my leetle Away Message!
TV/Movies
1,300 Clicks

by: dreamxonx4ever (09/04/2004)

"Well, I think it's getting pretty serious. We chat online for like two hours a day so yeah, you could say it's getting pretty serious."
- Kip, Napoleon Dynamite
TV/Movies
1,300 Clicks

by: Philliesbaseball (09/01/2004)

"What's wrong with being a FREAK!"
- Jimmy, Bubbleboy
TV/Movies
1,300 Clicks

by: Smoki (09/01/2004)

Out with the Niggars... BBL!
~Dave Chapelle
TV/Movies
1,300 Clicks

by: RuheSchnee (09/01/2004)

"I thought you might say something like that."
- Peter, Family Guy
TV/Movies
1,300 Clicks

by: devon_himself (09/01/2004)

"Of the women who tried on-line dating, going out with someone they met on the Internet, 61% said it was a good experience. The other 39% are still missing."
- Jay Leno
TV/Movies
1,300 Clicks

by: tedofthemortalrealm (08/31/2004)

Lawyer: "You, sir, are a moron!"
Homer Simpson: "I'm not Mormon! I'm from Earth!!"
TV/Movies
1,301 Clicks

by: the simpsons (08/30/2004)

"Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow."
- Homer Simpson
TV/Movies
1,300 Clicks

by: GuitaRxSnowboarD (08/26/2004)

"Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong, Beeyotch!"
~Stifler, American Wedding
TV/Movies
1,300 Clicks


Total Messages: 692, Now viewing messages (601 - 610)
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70
Sexy Away Messages



Art/Pix
Babysitting
Bathroom
Celebs
Chuck Norris
Drinking
Eating
Emo/Real Life
Funny
Gaming
Geek
General
Girly
Homework/Study
Inspirational
Jokes
Laundry
Love
Mean
Naughty
Other/Random
Partying
Phone
Political
School/Class
Shopping
Shower
Sleeping
Sports
TV/Movies
We Salute You
Work

CGI Inc. 2009
Privacy Policy

Advertise Ops
Free Horoscopes