away messages that dont suck
Home

Top 25 Users

Top 25 MSGs

Buddy Icons

Help

Browsing TV/Movies...
Sort By: Clicks | Submitter Name | Most Recent

by: neddyt (11/22/2005)

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!
-Brian, Family Guy
TV/Movies
1,269 Clicks

by: Win777 (11/21/2005)

"We could have orgies, whatever they are."
- Bart Simpson, The Simpsons
TV/Movies
1,237 Clicks

by: neddyt (11/21/2005)

A recent poll shows that 66% of people think that President Bush isn't doing a very good job. While the other 34% think that Adam and Eve went to church on dinosaurs.
-Amy Poehler, SNL
TV/Movies
1,263 Clicks

by: Win777 (11/21/2005)

"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!"
- Homer Simpson, The Simpsons
TV/Movies
1,251 Clicks

by: just_for_now (10/31/2005)

"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, and when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset people DIE!!!!"
-Dr. Evil, Austin Powers
TV/Movies
1,270 Clicks

by: morganviva2 (10/22/2005)

You know what really grinds my gears...
-Peter, Family Guy
TV/Movies
1,260 Clicks

by: slapshott7 (10/17/2005)

"Listen feel free to say no, but since you're here can you umm.. shave my coinpurse?"
- Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
TV/Movies
1,257 Clicks

by: futballplaya989 (10/12/2005)

"Evil will always succeed because Good is dumb!"
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
TV/Movies
1,253 Clicks

by: BlueHwk14 (10/12/2005)

"We're at terror alert Orange! Which means something might go down somewhere in someway at some point in time.... So look sharp!!"
- American Dad
TV/Movies
1,249 Clicks

by: welbus (10/12/2005)

I like your hair! Can I have it?
-Andy Milonakis
TV/Movies
1,236 Clicks


Total Messages: 692, Now viewing messages (441 - 450)
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70
Mean Away Messages



Art/Pix
Babysitting
Bathroom
Celebs
Chuck Norris
Drinking
Eating
Emo/Real Life
Funny
Gaming
Geek
General
Girly
Homework/Study
Inspirational
Jokes
Laundry
Love
Mean
Naughty
Other/Random
Partying
Phone
Political
School/Class
Shopping
Shower
Sleeping
Sports
TV/Movies
We Salute You
Work

CGI Inc. 2009
Privacy Policy

Advertise Ops
Free Horoscopes